A reading can be an exciting and life changing event. Having the courage to reach out and listen to your soul and energy is an accomplishment and should be celebrated as you would any other important life event.
As a psychic, I am responsible for preparing my energy and setting time aside to exam/read your energy. Your responsibility is to be relaxed, open and honest with your self during the reading, working together in this way will make for an easier more accurate reading.
There are several things you can do to prepare for your reading/session, but all preparation is centered around you being open, relaxed and honest with yourself.
The first thing you need to know is how a reading works/is conducted. Every reading is a 3-way street
Path 1: Spirit path [Aka the Universe, God, Higher Source]
Path 2: Self Aspiration path [your desires, hope, dreams, wishes, longing, yearning, goals, and more]
Path 3: Existing path [current and actual route direction]
A good reading with an exceptional psychic healer is like a spiritual check-up for some people. Having a spiritual examination [a reading] is a source of reassurance that they are on the right path and are as happy as can be. Others see it as alarm system to catch problems and prevent bad decisions and re-direct their life before it is to late.
Every person can change or alter their path at any time with the choices you make.
The GOAL IS TO BE ON A PATH WHERE ALL 3 EXIST IN PERFECT HARMONY AND BALANCE! YES! This is possible you just need a little guidance and that's where I can help.
Whether you are getting your reading for the first time, or the hundredth time, here are some tips that will make your session/reading a success!
- Do some preparations the night before your reading if possible
- Drink plenty of water
- Get a full night of rest
- Sbstain from alcohol, tobacco, dairy and protein as much as possible
- Come prepared with up to 7 questions. I do not answer questions about the private lives of others. I do however answer questions about your relationships with people from your past, present, and future and how to improve these relationships.
- Bring up to 3 pictures of people/relationships of interest [pictures on your phone or devices are fine]
- Bring a notepad and pen to take notes from your reading
- Before your reading begins, take some deep breaths and clarify to yourself why you are here and getting this reading